I am suffering from gynocomastia from last 10years ..please tell me any medicine for it...which help it quick cure..
104 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Sir, You need to be examined for proper advice. Do you have beard, moustache. How is your voice. Do you have pubic hair. Are you on any medication. Have you been investigated. Get back to me with details.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.