How can i decrease my gyno problem N how much it will cost me if i undergo dre any othr way to cure the problem.or any medicine can help me out
views-icons 30 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

hey , did doctor said its gynecomastia,? most of times gynecomastia have underlying cause and  treating underlying problem would be suffice so consult surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?