I have a gynecomatsia surgery to the chest during the surgery I was at 80 kgs and after the surgery I lost lots of fat in cheap chest but the surgeon said I left small part of tissue in the chest which is mandatory after 1 year I was 85 kgs i feel that the tissue is growing again I do a lot of mastrubation will excess mastrubation increase the chest tissue I have a fear about this can you please tell me what precautions should I take

Doctor Answers (1) on Gynecomatsia

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities...just try to reduce your weight you will be fine.