Gynecomastia type 1
I'm facing this problem from age 12,but now it is still not going.i had puffy nipples but no other excess fat on chest please suggest me some ointment or should I go to any docter?is there any pills for gynecomastia? I feel embarrassed by it as I can't wear any tshirt or vest in public. I m from Mumbai.
69 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello sir,,, since it is from very long duration, I think pretty much you consulted doctors already,, and got some investigations done, here you have not given any details of that, it is difficult to find the cause with this history. Consult an endocrinologist for further workup. Or a plastic surgeon for surgical removal if no contraindications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.