Gynecomastia re-occurring

I was operated for gynecomastia 2 years ago. Now I am feeling pain in my right chest. It is looking big in size. Is gynecomastia can re-occur again after surgery? Please suggest any tablets for pain and to overcome this condition.
views-icons 40 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi....., Gynecomastia is hypertrophy of breast glandular tissue in males.... In most cases, no specific treatment is needed because gynecomastia usually remits spontaneously or when underlying disorder is treated.... Treatment for gynecomastia includes medications such as hormone therapy to block the effects of estrogens, or breast reduction surgery.... if there is too much fatty tissue, liposuction can be used to suck it out....Consult your surgeon....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?