I'm 19yrs old man. I have increased size of chest. I want to know how can i reduce it to normal size. Where should I consult about this? How much time will it take to cure? How much it will cost?
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, Generally, no treatment is required for physiologic gynecomastia. Pubertal gynecomastia resolves spontaneously within several weeks to 3 years in approximately 90% of patients. Breasts greater than 4 cm in diameter may not completely regress. Identifying and managing an underlying primary disorder often alleviates breast enlargement. Reduction mammoplasty is considered for patients with macromastia or long-standing gynecomastia or in persons in whom medical therapy has failed. More extensive plastic surgery may be required in patients with marked gynecomastia or who have developed excessive sagging of the breast tissue due to weight loss...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?