I cant point out if i have gynecomastia or normal chest fat..pls helo me with this...and say i have gynecomastia what should i do then!!??
views-icons 127 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

gynecomastia occurs due to excess of fat tissue which converts androgens into estrogens ....consult surgeons they will examine clinically and guide you further
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/4 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?