Gynecomastia- bangalore
Hi I'm 26M from Bangalore. I have gynecomastia, I have been doing gym from past 6 months not growing proper muscle. I'm not overweight and not growing beard properly. I feel like im low in testosterone and have gyno(as my chest looks big). Please help me with the medication required and doctor to consult to decide my condition and solve my problem (possibly without surgery). As I'm living in Bangalore help from the same city could be more helpful. Thanks in advance.

Hello I would suggest you to meet a General Surgeon first so that he can examine you and also we need to work up to actually say if you are suffering from gynecomastia or low testosterone levels as suggested by you.. . without evaluation it is difficult to tell about it thank you
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
Consult endocrinologist for best results.
Dr. Prashant Kini
General Endocrinologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Check your serum testosterone levels Check your thyroid levels