I am suffering from gynecomastia.
I am a 21 yr old male. I have hard lumps in my chest ever since I was a kid. I looked up the symptoms online, which indicates that I may have gynecomastia or chest fat. Now I have two questions pertaining to this matter: 1) How to distinguish gynecomastia from chest fat? 2) Can I cure gynecomastia naturally as surgery and pills are very expensive. Please help me doctor, I have great problem around my friends and I am suffering from depression

Gynecomastia vanishes without treatment in less than two years. But in some patients treatment may be needed if gynecomastia doesn't improve on its own or if it causes significant pain and embarrassment...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day....Medications used to treat breast cancer and other conditions, such as tamoxifen and raloxifene may be helpful for some men with gynecomastia....if no improvements to medications you can go for surgery....Two gynecomastia surgery options are: Liposuction. This surgery removes breast fat, but not the breast gland tissue itself. Mastectomy. This type of surgery removes the breast gland tissue. The surgery is often done endoscopically, meaning only small incisions are used. This less invasive type of surgery involves less recovery time...consult nearest surgeon they will do the needful.

Male gynecomastia causes Medicine to get rid of gynecomastia Chest fat vs gynecomastia