Gynecology issue

In the month of November 2015 . I had my Cesarean operation . due to IUGR issue doctors were not able to save my new born child . They have to do the Cesarean operation in the seventh month of my pregnancy . I want to know when I should plan for my next child . Doctors have suggested me to wait for 2 years . I want to know if I conceive before that will that affect my health and my to be child health. My age is 30 years and this was my first pregnancy . I have put on some weight which I want to reduce before I conceive. I want to start exercises to reduce my belly fat. After Cesarean operation should I start my gym exercises or not. As I feel some pain around my stitch area when I do my daily kitchen activities even while mating with my husband I get pain around my lower abdomen. So I want to know are these things are after effects of Cesarean operation. Will I not be able to do my normal daily activities like I used to do before Cesarean operation. I am a working lady &need your help

Doctor Answers (1) on Gynecology issue

You should be able to start normal exercise after three to six months of your operation. However not everyone is the same, and not everybody heals in the same way or within the same time frame. So let your body dictate how much exercise you should do. You can start with simple exercises like walking, cycling, swimming, & then gradually increase the intensity. The body takes around two years to replenish what is used up in a pregnancy, but there is no evidence to suggest that there are better pregnancy outcomes if you wait for two years for your next pregnancy. Therefore, you could start planning a pregnancy once you recover completely from the last one, and feel physically and mentally ready for it.