Gynecologist
My wife had taken a unwanted kit for abort on Monday and Tuesday. After taking a kit, the bleeding started after 4 hrs and something had come wid blood like clots. After clots the bleeding speed was heavy .but after one day bleeding had been normal, but again today  bleeding is heavy with stomach pain and  back pain ,and pain in pelvic part .kindly guide me that how stop the bleeding which is heavy in starting 2 days but after that normal bleeding.so pls guide me that how I stop the normal bleeding which is consistently running from monday. is any tablet for stop the bleeding ??

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408

Hello dear There is treatment for almost every condition in Medical science but you need to understand that everything cannot be prescribed at a social platform as it is against the rules of Telemedicine.
If you want proper treatment and prescription, you need to consult any of the doctor at Practo so that a prescription can be made and you can get drugs from Medical shop easily.
If you wish to consult me regarding the same, I willing to lend a helping hand. Thanks and regards.
Go to gynec.. it's seems like retained bits of placenta present in her uterus
Consult your gynecologist. First few days bleeding due to expulsion of pregnancy related uterine changes . Bleeding can’t be controlled by random drugs and don’t try to attempt it Chances of anemia and low blood pressure high if bleeding persists