Gynecologist
Hi Doctor, I am 28 years old male and married for 2 years. I recent went through semen analysis test and test says I have Asthenozoospermia. Gynecologist prescribed be with Fertisure M for a month. Will it be cured through medication or any treatment needed. My wife's Harmon test results are normal. Thank you in advance.

Hello.. Well yes we need to monitor the levels..continue the tablets and have regular follow ups too..if it doesn't work out we can suggest you other options like sperm injection and all which will definitely result in pregnancy...need not worry... thank you

Lady gynecologist in vas