Hi Doctor, I am 28 years old male and married for 2 years. I recent went through semen analysis test and test says I have Asthenozoospermia. Gynecologist prescribed be with Fertisure M for a month. Will it be cured through medication or any treatment needed. My wife's Harmon test results are normal. Thank you in advance.
173 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well yes we need to monitor the levels..continue the tablets and have regular follow ups too..if it doesn't work out we can suggest you other options like sperm injection and all which will definitely result in pregnancy...need not worry... thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.