I am a 32 year old.....married last year in january.....i am suffering from PCOS is there any cure for this problem......?
22 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Yes Dear, PCOS is imbalance of hormones. There are many medicines available for it. I advise you to consult with your Gynaecologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?