Gynec problem...
My wife has to feel a lot of pain every time when she is in period..she has to take tablet to get some relief..we have consult so many doctors but they told that after marriage it will be fine but still after 3 years of marriage nothing happen..this problem is since 18 years..please guide me for my wife regarding pain.
311 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Get a food sonography done and consult a gyned
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.