Gynea problem
There is something protruding from my vagina (towards the end) it happened after I had sex with my fiancé. It hurts a lot especially while passing urine and even normally when I walk

Hello, I understand your condition. But conditions like this cannot be dealt over a forum because it might be a cyst or a mass of other origin it need to be confirmed first and it is then treated accordingly. But first need to get examined by a gyne. Kindly consult a gyne and get examined by her and get treated accordingly thank you.