I'm 18 years old and suffer from Gynaecomastia for the past 2-3 years. Should I go for a surgery or exercise and wait for a couple of years? I'm 5' 11" ans weigh 79 kgs.
67 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 29 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

You need to see a surgeon who will decide on the line of treatment depending on the size of the gynaecomastia and whether it is unilateral or bilateral
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.