Hello...i am 28 year old and suffering from puffy chest. I read on internet that it is male breast and called gynaecomastia so i want consultantion for that. Need your advise about a good doctor and which speciality shoul i choose in navi mumbai for the consulation.pls help
views-icons 79 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. V.S.V.Prasad
Diabetologist 22 yrs exp Dhanbad
Gynecomastia occurs due to hormonal imbalances.Some commonly used drugs can also cause it.See an Endocrinologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?