Hello, I have gynaecosmastea since 2012 which is not that severe. My medical history is that I had allergic rhinitis for which i started taking homeopathic medicine which has lot improved. Also i had jaundice in 2010 which had very high billirubin level then in months it was ok. Also in when it started, my diet was not good. At present i am having a pain in my lower arm and also tightness in leg with little depression. So please help.
views-icons 27 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi...., Most cases of gynecomastia regress over time without treatment. However, if gynecomastia is caused by an underlying condition, such as hypogonadism, malnutrition or cirrhosis, that condition may need treatment.... Avoid alcohol. Don't drink alcohol, or drink in moderation....Review your medications. If you're taking medication known to cause gynecomastia, ask your doctor if there are other choices....Consult Physician....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?