Gynaecologist

I had a miscarriage in Aug 2015 and after scanning the report reads that "thickened endometrium measuring 13mm with heterogenous internal focus (8X7mm) showing internal vascularity". and the doctor suggested me for D&C. I took second opinion from another well known gynaecologist in Bangalore and it was confirmed from her that D&C is not required when the retained products of conception is less that 1.5 cms as it will wear away in the next menstruation cycle. now its 6 months over and im planning for the baby. Kindly let me know if there is anything to worry and to be taken care before i plan for the baby.

Doctor Answers (1) on Gynaecologist

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. It would have been better if you had shared with us little more history... What was the cause of miscarriage? I can help you out only after that..I don't think there is any issue.. It's just that miscarriage is your risk factor.......... .............................................................