Gynaecologist

I am shiva jyothi from hyderabad I am married from past five month my menstruation period is irregular.last year also I was facing the same problem.so I had thyroid and abdomen& pelvis test.So it was showing that I have some PCOD problem.

Hello there. I can understand your problem and its unfortunate that you are suffering from such an issue. I want to know if you had taken any medicines last year when you were diagnosed with poly cystic ovarian syndrome. And how about your thyroid test? Was it normal? Stress, hormonal imbalances, other medical conditions like thyroid issues can cause such menstrual irregularities. Are you sexually active? Do you have any kids? Because in PCOS one may find difficulties in conceiving. Kindly consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and treatment. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain