Gynaecologist
Hi I am 29 yrs old girl unmarried.i m suffering from brown discharge from the last week and that discharge smells bad.very little amount of of it is happening but still it is a matter of concern for me. Please tell me what should I do. Thnx

Hello.. Sometimes during mid of menstrual cycle you have discharge which might look slightly brownish..since you are mentioning about smell..it might be because of less hygiene or due to any infection.. It's better once to consult a gynaecologist and get yourself examined and evaluated