Gynaec related

Hello I have a query related to prepregnancy. My blood group is B negative & m planning for a baby. I read on Internet abt antibodies & other things. I have a doubt, hv my body developed antibodies or nt. This will be my first baby we r planning for & I do not have any history of miscarriage or any other things.
views-icons 50 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hey ,Your rh negative ,whats your husband's blood group ?? If he is Rh positive ,baby being born can can be Rh positive ,so doctor gives you Rh immunoglobulin during pregnancy . Don't worry about all those ,your yet to conceive and its preventable problem,doc explain you in detail on this ,consult gynaecologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?