Gynaec problems
Hello. I'm studying in chennai 3rd year physical therapy. I'm from Mumbai. I first discovered this when I started getting rashes after my periods. My friends suggested tampons. I bought one and tried inserting it and I couldn't bear the pain. It hurts a lot. When I try inserting fingers there is pain. Penetration seems to be impossible. I really don't know whom to approach. This has been bothering me a lot lately. Internet scares me and so does my medical knowledge. Would appreciate medical help and advice on the same.

Dr.Rima Sonpal
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Pune

U r a virgin...tampoons Wil pain due to intact hymen..try applying some ointment for d rashes