My chest on the right side appears larger than the left. It has been so since my teenage days. What do I do about this?
99 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bhaskar Murthy.V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hi gynaecomastia causes are due to more of androgens in body, more fat in body  and due to some medicines. consult general surgeon. they will do a test and they will suggest.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?