From last 2-3 days i am observing one thing in my vagina.I dont know what it is. It is like pimple or like tumor. Size of it is like around 20-25mm. Sometimes it is painful if i touch. Pls help ..should i consult it any serious..
202 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi, you need a Gynaecologist checking you up. It might be infection or something else. I advise you consult with your doctor
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.