Gynacholist related

We got married 3 years back but still we don't have any child I have done my medication and all my results are normal so please suggest some tests for my husband
views-icons 55 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
When a couple is unable to conceive, both husband and wife are investigated and treated. You should check with your doctor for his tests. He will require a check up first then according to doctor's advice tests will be done
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?