My chest and Niples size has increased can you please share the best doctor/ hospital for the treatment? Also share the tentative cost of the gyanecomestic surgery?
views-icons 54 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

It may resolve on its own.. for most people same can go for medical treatment  such as tamoxifen  and raloxifene , may be helpful for some men with gynecomastia.. you still have significant bothersome breast enlargement despite initial treatment or observation, your doctor may advise surgery. Two gynecomastia surgery options are: Liposuction. This surgery removes breast fat, but not the breast gland tissue itself. Mastectomy. This type of surgery removes the breast gland tissue. The surgery is often done endoscopically, meaning only small incisions are used. This less invasive type of surgery involves less recovery time..consult nearest surgeon get examined clinically depending upon clinical findings they will explain you about cost and treatment modalities in detail... Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?