Greenish yellow discharge
Hello doctor. I am 18 weeks pregnant now. since last one month i was having white watery discharge.my gynac had prescribed taxim o medicine for 5 days.but I didn't take thinking it's unsafe.now im having thick greenish discharge since 3 days.but not pain, burning itching etc.also the discharge is not too much.i have just noticed it 2-3 times in a day.could this be some kind of infection. if yes which medicine should I take.im currently have dupheston twice daily.

Dr. Lakshmi H K
Gynecologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi,history looks like an infected discharge.Kindly meet the gynecologist for the examination and treatment.