Greenish colour sperm.
Hi Doctor, I have a problem and have recently noticed that my sperm colour is light green in colour (like mucus). The private part has no physcial symptoms and no pain. Is this normal ? I am worried because of this. My father is also in medical field but Im feeling embarrased to discuss this with him. Kindly help me out. Is that a very serious problem or can it be cured ? Awaiting for your reply.

Hello...... Semen color is not normally green in color.. You didn't mention your age, that would have been useful... Semen is normally a whitish, cloudy fluid. green color of semen suggests infection.....sinec your father is in medical field, he will understand your problem .. Inform him about your problem and seek medical attention.