Gradual thinning of hair

Since 2012 my hair's kept getting weaker and weaker and growth rate has slowed down My frontal eminence is now clearly seen thanx to the loss of hair's on the sides of my forehead ...though I noticed some follicles over there yet they don't seem to grow faster and stronger Please suggest me anything that would make my hair's grow fast and strong...I don't wanna lose anymore

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

What you are describing is bitemporal recession. And it occurs naturally once a male hits puberty. So, once it sets in its difficult to revert. But my questions are pertaining to your lifestyle. The most common reasons for male pattern hair loss is bad eating and sleeping habits, stress and lack of exercise. Please try to modify if they are unhealthy. And visit a dermatologist. Hair treatment takes a while . You need patience to see results. Just one shampoo or lotion will not help you.