Gout problem

My mother have gout problem from last 8 year and her RA test is 412. She can't do anything. Kindly suggest some good doctor in homeopathic. We are located in Mira road Mumbai.
views-icons 29 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Gout problem

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, Gout is a kind of arthritis. It can cause an attack of sudden burning pain, stiffness, and swelling in a joint, usually a big toe. Gout is caused by too much uric acid in the blood. The goals of treatment for gout are fast pain relief and prevention of future gout attacks and long-term complications, Being overweight increases your risk for gout. She should limit meat and seafood. Diets high in meat and seafood (high-purine foods) can raise uric acid levels.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?