Got rashes on who body
It's like a small blister , I m hvng it since a year. I m using flucort wen used it s getting reduced and it starts spreading no itching.
23 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi my name is Dr Jagat Shah( M.D. Homoeopathy). Rashes over skin can be easily and permanently manage by homoeopathy. In Order to know more and to get treatment please contact Total Health Care. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?