Got a corn on right foot
Got a corn in feet since a year...tried many remedies..it goes off and comes back again..i need a permanent solution for this

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. Consult a good homoeopathic doctor in your locality for detailed case history and treatment.

Hello there. I Can understand your concern. Corn can be very irritating and painful. You can try corn caps for upto a month and usually it resolves. Salicylic acid preparations can also be used. I would suggest that if you have tried all these and have had no improvements, then you should consult a general surgeon and show it to him to be removed surgically. That's the last option left. It's a very small surgical procedure. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Manju Lihala
The corn needs to be removed from its root for a permanent solution. You can see me at my clinic if possible.