What should I do if I think I've run a risk of gonorrhoea Please let me know what to do and which doctor to consult
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vrushali Naik
General Physician 12 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

You should take complete course of antibiotics under guidance of Skin specialist Avoid sexual contact as you can pass infection to your partner Your partner should also undergo treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?