Glutathione IV
Hi I am interested in Glutathione IV administration. Want to know precautions, effectiveness, side effects. Any doctors in South Bangalore who are willing to Administrate ? I can buy pills or drinks but honestly speaking I feel most of them are just gimmicks and injections are the real deal. Suggestions ?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. I v glutathione is helpful no doubt, but not without side effects. Oral and topical preparations and procedures are relatively safer. I v is also fine of you have discussed the treatment options and side effects with your treating doctor. It is also worth evaluating the cause for your pigmentation. Let me know if you need ant further assistance in this regards.