Ginseng pill - query
I would like to know if I could take ginseng or ashwagandha. They seem to have a lot of benefits. Does it genuinely help? Are there any major side effects? Are they safe? Which one is better, ginseng or ashwagandha? What is the ideal and safe amount of dosage that one could consume in a day?

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hi, gd eve, u r willing to have benefits of Rasayana of both drugs so it must be followed by detox n authentic drug form like ashwagandha pak still it's decided by noting ur praktiti n past medical history.. Drugs drugs plz respect them though safe but for specific time period...