Ginning problem

My periods are irregular.The duration of flow is more than 15 days.It always get delayed by few days sometime 1 or 2 months.Stomach pains badly accompanied by backache.The flow is not smooth.most of the time solidified blood.
views-icons 35 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Ginning problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. You have to get it checked out by a gynecologist as it is not normal. You will need a few blood tests and a USG abdomen and pelvis. Consult a gynecologist for further help ASAP. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?