Giddiness problem
Sir, i have giddiness problem last 2 years .. now it's problem is afated heavely. .. I unable to contribute my work ... so pls help me cure this problem permenatly ... i will take all teatmemt .. thank you ...

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You should have given a detailed history for us to come to any particular conclusion. With just this much history, the possible causes are many. Consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management. A detailed history and clinical examination will be needed along with some tests. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Pranav Ghodgaonkar
Neurosurgeon 11 yrs exp Indore
Giddiness could be due to ear, neck or brain problems. All the possibilities have its own set of symptoms. Variation In blood pressure could also lead to such problems. Sometimes these are self limiting conditions and settle down with rest and conditioning. A physician can help you to identify the exact cause and help you to seek expert opinion if need be.