Giddiness and treatment
Hi Since the last 2 days I have been feeling giddy while going to bed. After that the head feels heavy and nauseates. And today the problem persisted through the day while lifting the head or sudden turning of head. I have tested my pregnancy also and it is negative. Please advice.

Dr. Pradipt Ranjan Sahoo
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Bhubaneswar
On change in position of head if dizziness starts along with nausea, it could be Inner Ear Problem.May be BPPV or Vestibular Migraine.Consult ENT Specialist. Take Tab Stemetil MD twice daily after food for 5 days.
Hello..... Lack of sleep, hypoglycemia, hypovolemia, are common causes of giddiness... Sleep for atleast 7 to 8 hours... Get general blood test done, if your blood sugar is below normal you must take necessary measures ....if anemic take iron and vitamin supplements...