Ghao , internal wound

Sir, I have a ghao which is creating more pain and need to be operated, so whom I consult means doctor with speciality in..., general physician, surgeon or anything else.
views-icons 86 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹700 for 24 hrs

What is Ghao
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?