Getting swelling in neck
I have thyroid problem but i used to take thyronom medicine everyday which is prescribed to me but still there is swelling on my neck and hands and i am gaining weight as well.i went to the doctor they just suggested to take medicine everyday.so can you please suggest me what to do or to show to which doctor?

Standard treatment for hypothyroidism involves daily use of the synthetic thyroid hormone levothyroxine (Levothroid, Synthroid, others). This oral medication restores adequate hormone levels, reversing the signs and symptoms of hypothyroidism. . Treatment with levothyroxine is usually lifelong, but because the dosage you need may change, your doctor is likely to check your TSH level every year.