Getting pregnancy issue
Hi me and my wife got married on november 2016 and we are trying for baby since then we had regular sex but still my wife getting periods even after sex on ovulation days i doubt we have some problem and iam getting hand shivering now a days which was not htere before

Ask wife to do  ultrasound pelvis. Do semen analysis with 3 to 6 days of abstinence. Consult ayurvedic gynecologist for preconception detoxification Panchakarma treatment and ayurvedic medicines with modification in diet and lifestyle which will help to restore metabolism naturally and help you conceive soon.