Geting pregnancy after mc
I had a protected sex day b4 yesterday I got my regular period today is there any chances of getting pregnancy after periods bit confused about it

Dr. Shikha Shah
Gynecologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

dont worry... you are safe. no chance of pregnancy.
Dr. Swati Chitnis
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Pregnancy is unlikely with adequate contraception. Also, since you got your periods, pregnancy is ruled out
Hello there..... I went through your query.... As you had protected sex, you are unlikely to get pregnant..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs......