Gestapro kit no blooding

Espected Sir/Madam, my wife is pregnant from 20 days so 9 aug.night arund 11.30pm she had taken Gestapro kit 1tablet & yestrdy night around 11:30 she had 4 pill of that kit in half n half hour.Bt still nt feel that bleeding & its paining too much So kindly request to you .can u suggest me what shud i wll do &. Kindly request is to you plz rply me soon iam eagerly waitng for your reply. Thanking You, Yours Faithful

Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Please get a vaginal examination done immediately by your gynec.
Dr. Subidita Chatterjee
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 32 yrs exp Kolkata
It is very unwise to take these medicines without proper medical guidance. Also some specific tests need to be done before ensuring that one is suitable for medical termination or not. Warm compress with a hotwater bag can help.Paracetamol 650 or ibuprofen 400 mg may be used as pain killers initially. You may wish to take a omeprazol 20 ( in empty stomach) for protection from gastritis because of the pain killers. If pain is accompanied by faintness or giddiness please g to visit a doctor immediately. The chances of an ectopic pregnancy needs to be excluded.