Genital related

I have a boil kind of a thing on my genitals (I don't even know what part it is) since more than a year now. I'm kind of getting worried. It's not pop able and doesn't hurt either. It's just.. kind of.. there. I don't know what to do and am very embarrassed to consult a doctor about it. What could it be and how can I get rid of it?
views-icons 37 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Genital related

doctor profile image
Dr. Harshini.V Bangalore | Gynecologist
There is nothing to be embarrassed in front of doctor. As you are saying it's there since long time, do get it checked from the doctor. Don't delay further
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?