Genital Organ
Query is regarding the foreskin of penis which doesn't go back that it should. Would it cause issues while having sex?? As of now, there are no issues during masturbation Have read about this n don't want to go for Circumcisions, pls suggest what could be done. Feeling uncomfortable to consult Dr. personally.
21 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi it can be phimosis or can be treated with topical steroids or softners...if no improvements then you have to undergo circumcision...consult nearest surgeon they will guide you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?