Genital infection
I have some tiny pimple like irritations on the tip of my penis, I don't know for sure what is it. It's been there since many years, they are not causing any itching or discomfort. But now I wish to get a solution to this.
20 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?