Genital ball cleaning

My friend is shy to talk about such things but he came to me to talk about this thing. As he researched that the genital ball skin are sensitive n he wants to clean as he precipitate lot n due to which he feel there might be chance of fungal growth. So asked whether there are some soap that can be used instead of normal soap for cleaning. As normal soap causes irritation. Please help in this matter.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  He doesn't need to be shy and he can ask such questions on this platform as we do not ask for name and all. He can use normal soap only but since he says it causes irritation, he can use a mild soap like dove or a medicated soap like dermadew soap. If there is any problems, ask him to consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.