Genetic treat, neurofibro

My wife suffer from neurofibrotics. She has skin boils all over body and has brown pigmentation in skin. I'm seeing that new small boils comes in hand and its increasing. She feel burning senstation or irritation in back spinal area. i understood that neurofibroma is genetic disorder and no permanent cure is there but i have below queries Is there any treatment available to slowdown growth of new nerve boils? If we remove visible boils, will burning sensation goes off? Since its genetic disorder Is it possible to do some genetic correction treatment to avoid it to pass on to next generation before pregnancy?

Doctor Answers (1) on Genetic treat, neurofibro

G. Rangaswamy Hyderabad | General Physician
No for all your questions. No preventive treatment available for it. You can not remove them individually, so for burning sensation you require treatment. Pl consult a neurosurgeon|physician. As of now difficult to indentify specific gene. So detecting while in mothers womb is not possible. statistics say this condition not compulsory to b inherited by the children