diabetes-icon
Genetic disorder
I am married.I have a baby.My testosterone level is normal by a endocrinologist but i don't have much moustache and beard.Is there any solution for this or I have to contact trichologist?

Hello, I understand your feeling of having inappropriate secondary sexual characters. But so not worry if your testosterone levels are normal. You are still young and you may develop a quiet bit of moustaches and beard in a while all you need to do is to get it shaved regularly by a babrber. It is old tip but it workout somehow. And if that isn't working then you need to consult a trichologist as you said. Thank you